I have ALWAYS thought of leopard as a neutral...so I could not be more delighted that it's the must have print right now! But don't be intimidated to take a walk on the wild side...with a few tweaks, tips, and tricks we'll help you make leopard your new favorite color ;)
- Try it out: Nervous about trying this trend? Start with an accessory like a leopard necklace or a small wristlet!
- Don't overdo it: While head to toe leopard can look incredible, you really have to know what you're doing! My husband does not understand why I don't wear my leopard shoes with my leopard shirt and my leopard necklace, but it's because there is truth in the saying "too much of a good thing!" and it applies to leopard print!
- You CAN double up on accessories: For example if you have a leopard belt, shoes, necklace, and handbag you can mix two (all four is a little much) If the prints and colors are similar!
- Mix leopard with other prints: Most polka dots or stripes look effortlessly chic, and you can never go wrong with black and white. A piece of leopard also adds a bit of an upgrade to fall florals, checks, and lace with ease!
- Darling with denim: Leopard will upgrade your favorite blues and harmonize the rest of your look!
- Bold looks beautiful: While leopard is unmistakably gorgeous paired with neutrals it also adds an element of glam with bold, bright hues like red, emerald, royal blue, or purple!
Here are a few examples to spark your creativity:
And keep in mind, fashion rules are made to be broken! And you're an adult so you can wear whatever you want :)
Questions, comments? We would love to hear from you...just reply to this email or call/text us at 479-316-1926!
Have a wonderful day!
Wit & Whimsy