1. Have you been to the Yacht Club lately?? There's some pretty cool new and delicious food stands that just popped up- and it's definitely worth checking out!
Bouchee open Friday & Saturday 8:00-2:00 & Sunday 10:00-1:00 (the almond or chocolate croissants are incredible!)
Lo's Sweet Treats open Friday & Saturday 11:00-7:00
Kona Coast open for lunch Friday & Saturday
Just in case you were wondering, The Yacht Club is located cater-corner from Wit & Whimsy-you can pretty much see it from the front porch!
2. It's not quite cold enough to dress up in your favorite fall garb just yet, so compromise with Mother Nature and pair some warmer pieces with shorts or crops and sandals.
3. Head to the Farmer's Market-there's a pretty good chance it will be a beautiful day! Take advantage of Fall apples and maybe bake up some muffins! (But don't feel obligated to cook-I never do!)
4. Set aside some time specifically for tea and togetherness. Sometimes we're so busy and always off to do the next thing that we don't really get a chance to enjoy the people around us! Colorful tables cape not necessary.
5. Take a little time to clean out your closet! As we head into Fall, it's the perfect time to let go of pieces that no longer serve you. Get rid of Summer pieces you never wore last season, and pieces you no longer adore or do not fit for Fall. Stores are also filled with new inventory, so it's also a great time to find the pieces you're missing or need to replace. Not sure what to do with all your unwanted stuff?? We'll tell you what to do with it next week!
For more closet cleaning tips click here.
Want to hear suggestions of what to do from others? Click here and add your own idea for your chance to win a $15 gift certificate!