While it may not feel like Fall, we are a month in and if I were going to pick the five top pieces you'll want this season, this is what's fresh for Fall:
1. Swing Dress--grab this adorable style to wear alone now and layer with tights, jackets, or cardigans as we move into cooler weather.
- Fringe-even if you aren't a western girl, you can still pull off this look! I'm loving fringe in chic, unexpected cuts and along the hem of cozy sweaters this season! Also look for fringe on scarves and even jewelry if you want to use it to accessorize.
- Blanket Scarf-if you've been on Pinterest or Instagram you already know this is a must have! More colors available in-store!
- Flares-the 70's are here to stay (for awhile at least) and this is probably my favorite flashback piece--because you can never go wrong with an updated classic!
- Vest-this is the season of the vest! It's soooo popular right now--but of all the vests I've seen at market, these are the best looks for the best value!
Along with Fall comes lots of new arrivals and new markdowns--so if you haven't been in lately it's the perfect time to stop by!
Wit & Whimsy