No weekend plans? We have some ideas...
- Paint some pumpkins—while it’s been hard to get in the mood for fall with such warm weather, some festive decorating is sure to do the trick! Find some of our favorite ideas here.
- Work some leather into your look—leather has always been a staple, but it’s looking fun and fresh this year and is right on trend for fall.
3. Try something new— Coco’s Lebanese Café and Natural State Sandwiches just opened up in the Yacht Club…and while I haven’t tried it yet, I’ve heard amazing things!
4. Cheer on the Razorbacks—hitting a mid-season fashion slump? Try a fun new top perfect for game-day.
- Shop local—try hitting some local shops! Fayetteville has lots of new, fun places opening all the time! Or try somewhere you’ve been wanting to go and just have it made it in yet. Plus, you can always come see us :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Wit & Whimsy